Sunday, August 22, 2004

My office

While we lived in our small apartment, I dreamt of having a larger office and finally being able to get more work done. It was almost impossible to work on more than 1 project at a time. I found a house where I could devote a room to a larger office. I was in heaven thinking about how much easier it would be to get work done. Then there was THE MOVE. Not much in our household has function well since.

I'm finally putting some real effort into getting my home office into shape after said move. I set aside this weekend just for that purpose. Yesterday was spent just clearing off and rearranging the desk area. One of the problems I've had in the past has been trying to keep more office supplies within arm's reach than was really necessary. I also kept too many items on top of my desk and what was there was poorly arranged. Now, I have a large work area and the things I need are still close at hand.

Now, I just have to catch up on 3 months worth of filing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home